Sunday, July 10, 2011

Aqua Boom 2011!!

Sydney tells us how she feels about the 4th of July party, in the works!

They keep each other busy while we prep the house, yard and boat dock for our company. Kelli loves Angry Birds, but she always slings them the wrong way.

Andy and Keith are getting the water trampoline up. This was not a comical situation.

Carey means business. Sometimes parenting requires a good dunking in the lake. #baptism

Annnnd, here's a beautiful family photo that Keith could not resist tarnishing with his signature tongue-out pose.



I snapped this before he could stick it out. Probably the most normal photo of him since 1999. Not including his wedding.

Peeps begin to arrive and kids start their way down to the water!




My mom watched us all jump on the trampoline and took in the views. I am still not a fan of lake water, so it takes a lot of heat to get me into the lake. If a floating leaf touches me, I'm running on water to shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment