Monday, September 28, 2009

Another Sick Day

Last night, after everyone had their bath or shower, Sydney & Kelli watched one "before bed show" together.

Kelli is into Sydney's shows, especially if there's alot of music

Sydney woke up with a fever this morning. DANGIT!!! I couldn't tell if it was allergies but she was coughing alot and complained about her tummy. She stayed in bed until noon, and at that point Andy had already left for Dallas (again!) and I made my friend Smitha dinner, which we went to deliver (she just had a baby). So I took the kids and went to deliver the food leaving Syd inside JUST incase. Afterwards we went to HEB, and on our way out... it was POURING rain. Awesome. But we made it home alive and within 10 minutes I found Sydney sound asleep on the couch. Very unlike her... so my vote is that she's sick.


However, perfectly gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment