Thursday, September 17, 2009

Zilker Park

MeMaw & Kelli (she loves her little owl)

Kelli giving me "vogue"

Sydney giving me "vogue"

Syd playing her music at Zilker Park

I had nothing to do with this outfit except the shoes, I will take credit for the shoes.

Everyone wanted to know "awww, is today her birthday??"... because she had on her princess crown. And I had to confess, that no, it was not her birthday, she just thinks very highly of herself.

On our way to feed the ducks, she saw a hungry squirrel.

I SWEAR we saw Matthew McCaunaghey (sp) running the trail on our way to the ducks. SWEAR. And when I turned to get a double take, other people were taking double takes as well, so I really think it was him.

I like how part of the city is reflecting in the water here.

I want to get out and start doing this soon! It's the perfect weather!





Kelli had a good nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment