Friday, June 4, 2010

Beatin' the Heat

If you can't beat it, join it. It's been hot here (upper 90's) but the kids, especially Kelli, LOVE being outside. Andy has been traveling for 4 weeks now, so keeping them occupied is KEY.

Syd on her new Princess bike. Gonna have those wheels off before she turns 5, I've decided. And hopefully she will know how to propel herself on the swings, too!

Sydney tries so hard, but Kelli just isn't into it.

She has to do everything HERSELF

They did go and make "a cake" together. Kelli had no problem eating it.

Doesn't taste too good, does it!!


My 4yo is so full of life, zest, energy and happiness. I love it.

This is Kelli's signal for wanting to be picked up. We didn't teach her that, so I don't now how this came about, but I've learned that's what she wants when she flicks her ear and grunts.

My new patio!!! Yay!!


Computer/quiet time.

my "I'm sorry I've been traveling for a month now and leaving you alone with the kids" flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment