Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Catching Up!

The past two weeks I've mostly been out of commission after my surgery, but I'll start catching up! Andy has been on bath time duty and this picture doesn't even begin to clue you in to the chaos that preceded it. Kelli isn't a "fan" of baths, which is weird because she loves the pool and splash fountains etc. But she will scream bloody murder (literally) like you just cut her arm off, during a bath. Andy got a taste of what I go through, especially during his 5 weeks of travel while I'm alone with the kids. I admit... I was laying in bed listening to this war going on in the bathroom, sort of smirking. Not that he never gave me props before, because he always does. But I think now he reeeeeeeally gets it. (the noise, the physical labor, every detail behind each decision, the cleaning, doing 10 things at once, the NOISE). Anyway... it was suddenly quiet and I cam to check it out and Kelli was all snuggled up watching toons with him. It was cute.

Kelli enjoyed having macaroni for 2 weeks!!!

And p&j

Once I began getting out of the house, I walked them up to the pool. We only live 2 houses away from our community center/pool so it wasn't too bad. I do have to chase after Kelli a lot though because she isn't afraid of anything there!

Syd always has a blast too!

Doesn't she look so brilliant!??


We always have time to pick our nose in the middle of a good time. That's our family motto (with my two kids; apparently)

She is squealing and giggling and having a great time!

1 comment:

  1. we are having the same thing during the summer....aaron getting to see aidan daily. lol.

    ReplyDelete