Monday, July 12, 2010

July 4th

I got Sydney a ball and bat to play with out at the lake house and turns out she is not half bad! She knocked a ton out of the "park".





My tongue helps me throw a ball that weighs less than one ounce.

We didn't have any bases, but when she hit the ball she'd yell "YAYYYY!" then run in a circle and go "touchdown!". I had to tell her its a "homerun" a few times and she finally got it.

We don't have a fence and Kelli desperately wanted to go in the water... it was a bit stressful keeping up with her.

She's a mess. Sydney was never so "busy" as Kelli is!!!

Kelli says "I wanna play tooooooo". Kelli reminds me of that little cartoon of the kitten looking in a mirror and sees a reflection of a lion. Know what I'm talking about? Thats my 13 month old. That sums her up just about right.

It took 25 minutes of wrestling and screeeeeeeeaming her head off, but I finally rocked Kelli to sleep (she is not used to the lake house, it's still a 'strange' place to her). She doesn't go down easily there. Not very peaceful at all... or relaxing. Until I finally sat down. Think we're gonna have to remove that giant bush.


That used to be President Lyndon B. Johnson's property across the lake. It's since been sold off and seperated into several properties we believe. But very cool to have some history there.

I didn't get good pictures of fireworks bc I havent figured out my camera yet.


There were basically 3 fireworks shows right there at the bridge. We had the best seats in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment