Friday, July 23, 2010

Hangin' with the Stephens/Hendersonses

Aidan loves his beep beeps! He makes the best sound effects with them too. His facial expressions are the best when he's using his imagination.


Lindsay gets into it too. I love this picture except for J9's giant foot.

Kellan dreaming of the day he can get in on the big kid action.

Biggest smiles ever. This is one happy kid.

Lindsay & Aidan were pretty fascinated by the decorations on my pants.


Lindsay had a pretty long discussion with me about my pants.

Guess who has the magic "put Kellan to sleep" touch?
Me.

We did a lot of shopping today to decorate J9's house, this included plenty of price checks.

Priceless!

California highways are pretty. Jeannine explained this is oleander, which is deadly. Don't eat it.

Plant nerd. She knew a lot about oleander.

Davis, the bicyclist capitol of the United States.

Jeannine and I had a hot date here... they have a lot of different flavored non fat yogurts with about 100 different toppings to choose from, including fruity pebbles. Pretty amazing. I had vanilla with strawberries on top. Not exciting. But we saw a girl wearing funny pants and a lot of butt cracks and sat there reading each other's minds for a bit while Kellan cooed at strangers and then left.

On the way home, pretty fields by her house. I almost ran this way during my run but was afraid something wild or rabid would jump out, so I stayed near the busy neighborhood roads and houses.

We had a lot of stuff in the trunk. But just about accomplished our mission! Now she just need storage baskets. I feel like a super hero. Well... I am actually. Humble too.

No comments:

Post a Comment