Friday, October 29, 2010

Boo-da Trick or Treating

Andy & I took the girls, and the neighbors' kids downtown to do some early trick or treating last night. It was a hit. Crowded, but we had some fun. And Sydney loved riding in Mommy's new car! I also loved being able to take all those kids now that I have a 3rd row! Look how cute these two are!!! Julia & Sydney are a fun pair.

I didn't want to risk Kelli freaking out in her costume, so I gave her a free pass this time. She's still the cutest 16mo I ever saw!!! No stroller for this free bird. She held my hand and we walked behind big sis. I should say... she MARCHED around town, because she owns the place. She finally let us carry her when I found a lollipop with her name on it.

Sydney charmed a couple firemen and got a front seat view of the festivities. Then gave us all the beauty queen's wave. What can I say... like father, like daughter.
haha!!!

This belongs in "Awkward Family Photos". Kelli suckin' on her lolly... M&D are posing happily and the eldest child is standing there like "who are these people? where are my real parents?"

As always... I TRY and get a mom/daughter photo with her each chance I can, but she always makes a goofy face or pose or hides her face or gets silly.
When she gets married and its our turn to take a photo together, I'm going to stand next to her like this. Just like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment