Monday, October 3, 2011

It's Friday, Friday, Er-rybody Get Down on Fridaaaayy

I'm just saying, this has been an emotional week for so many reasons. My dearest Aunt passed away, neighborhood politics and good friends going through tough times. Let me just say; it is a total miracle that I haven't pulled a Billie Jean and cut off all my hair or set the house on fire. I'm unstable. But this? That little bundle of cute flesh? Ooooooh!!!! Just what the psychotherapist ordered. Watching my kids just makes it all go away. Sometimes you need therapy for being a parent. This time, parenting *is* the therapy!

On the list of things to do: change my life. First it was my Celiac Diagnosis, then doctors thought I had Crohn's too. Then my Dad's heart problems. Followed by my mother's diabetes. And now I've lost my Aunt to colon cancer.
Everything linked back to what we eat. How we feed our bodies.
So I got a juicer.

And drink 1-3 of these a day.
Also entertaining the idea of getting my license in Nutritional Consulting.

Kelli loves Fridays because that means storytime AND gymnastics. And we usually go for a long walk, too. She turns into a giggly ball of energy the second she gets to gymnastics.




Afterwards, I had an emotional meltdown again. Called my parents and asked them to meet us for lunch, to which they did. After lunch my mom and I took Kelli on a long walk around the nature trails behind the shopping center. It was good therapy. My mom wanted to get Syd from school so Kelli and I stayed at the park and Mom returned with big sister. It was good for my mom & I to watch the kids play and smile. We felt better. For the time being.

We accidentally got the kids yogurt.
what?

Kelli supported her Dad's team Saturday morning!

And Sydney made fresh orange juice!

All there is in there is orange juice from fresh oranges! It blew store-bought out of the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment