Sunday, January 8, 2012

2 Half Marathons in a week. Boom.

Well Sara made an ewpsies!  I accidentally overbooked my "running schedule", whatever that is or means.  But this will be fun.  I am running my first 3M half marathon here in Austin because I hear this race has swagger (and it's downhill but who cares right?), but most importantly it's my first race IN the city I live this year.  And I don't know why, but that's exciting.  Just is.  That, and I happen to live in the greatest city of all time ever on earth.  Well, maybe America.  So it's just awesome to run here.  Then 6 days later I fly out to California (solo) for the Davis Stampede, which my best friend (and rock star soul mate) is organizing with her company Change of Pace.  Check them out.

So, aside from accidentally booking two half marathons (I can do it.  Right?) I'm just excited to get out and see my best friend.  Hopefully while I'm up there we can swing up to San Francisco and visit my other amazing, talented and beautiful friend Nikki.  Y'all, you MUST check out her art work over at the San Francisco RAW Artists website Get Blown Away

So that's it.  I just wanted to unload that giant humble brag on me and my friends.
RUN FOR LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment