Saturday, January 14, 2012

NYE 2012



For New Years Andy and I drove to Houston to visit our amazing friends Keith & Brandy.  Incase you don't know them, I went to school with Keith back in my College Station days and he got stuck with me on a life-long basis.  Poor him.  Luckily we both got married and now the four of us (and our kids) are a big happy family (usually).
Well, to show our old school spirit we attended the Aggie bowl game, which was a blast and brought back a trillion memories.  Especially watching the Aggie Band.





It was a good thing the Aggies won, because we all know they haven't been the best team but my hopes are high for them improving in the new conference.  I might actually start watching football again.



New Years eve we were ROCK STARS.  Went out to eat in the Woodlands and then back to the Texter's for board games.  It got pretty wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment