Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dress Rehearsal & Strikers Last game!

Sydney's recital is always at my school, and we got to dress rehearsal a little early, so we walked around as she wanted to see my classes. My law class was open. She thought it was "sooooo neat and big".
(one of the smaller classes, she tried out almost every seat)

We can't use flashes, so the photos came out as duds. Hopefully you can still see how abnormally CUTE she is though...


Here's lookin' at you kid...

Friday I almost forgot to feed my children lunch so we had a detour into chick fil a! (treatie!!) Syd totally digs the lemonade and fries (healthy right?) and Kelli was all over the chicken nuggets and fruit. Normally I will indulge in the fries, but I didn't feel good (weird!!??) so I just slirpped a soda.

Not bad, Mom. Not bad at all.

Kelli! Show the camera SOOO BIG!

The Strikers had their final game and Syd played like a CHAMP!

Kelli unpacked snacks like a champ.


Oh my GOSH this is Paul. Sweetest kid. He is ALWAYS smiling, I can't take it.

Sydney took on this big kid with NO FEAR like 6 times, I was so proud of her! She saved a ton of goals this game, it was awesome!

BAM... nothing gets by her!

Oh Dear Lord.
My baby!!!

2 comments:

  1. That picture of her kneeling with the soccer ball is beyond adorable. Syd is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete