Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Q-Ts!!!

Really? Honestly? What other mother on this earth could possibly be more proud than ME.
Good. Lord. I have some good, adorable, sweet, fun, crazy chil-renz.

Can I point out here that Kelli is LETTING Sydney wash her, and let me be more specific: wash her HAIR. (Kelli won't even let me wash her hair... or her... 1/2 the time). But Sydney was doing it and she was giggling and having a ball. Sisters are so cool I guess.



Before I snuck out of the house to study on Monday (and whither in pain at the coffee house), Sydney & Mom sang me happy birthday with a gluten free coffee cake. (how appropriate).
Can't believe I'm 30! And a nice kidney stone to rock in the new decade, woot! (I'm feeling okay, don't let the dramatics fool you).
I've covered one thing on the bucket list. That tattoo I've been designing in my head for a few years now. Finally! (okay, two things. Finishing school). What next?

1 comment:

  1. that is really cute she let syd wash her hair. i cannot imagine aidan letting lindsay do that!

    ReplyDelete