Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mommy's First Day Off

I'm finally out of school! So I took the girls to Goin Bananas and out to eat to celebrate FULL TIME MOMMY MODE!! WOOT WOOT!

Kelli was all over the train tables.

And despite the fact that there were 9 inflatable bounce houses, Sydney was giving all her attention to the bean bag toss. Wait... what's today? Thursday?
Ewps. I was supposed to take Sydney to school.
Haha!!! My bad. See how things just turn upside down when my schedule is thrown for a loop AND Andy is out of town foreverrrrrrr?


I took them to Texican Cafe (yum!!) because Sydney was telling me how much she "neeeeeded" quesadillas (or "Mexican pizza") and this place was on the way home. For being there by myself with the girls, they were so good.

Kelli had: guacamole, beans, cheese, rice, more guacamole, chicken, tortillas, more guacamole, and more beans. And more cheese. (Sydney scarffed down the entire quesadilla, too. guess we played hard!)

This is how Kelli blows her food when it's hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment