Sunday, August 8, 2010

Palmer Fountains

I haven't updated the blog lately! Been busy trying to keep a good routine running longer distances, staying busy with the kids, getting ready for school and in Sydney's case (with her new school) that has become an almost fulltime job! There are new papers to fill out, new things to rsvp to, stuff to join, things to buy, uniforms, rules to read etc etc... everyday it seems! Well anyhow, it's been very hot here staying in the triple digits for the most part so I've been taking the girls to the fountains and to the pool most days.

Sydney never has a hard time making friends.

This is a good picture to illustrate why we call her Kelli Belly.

Sydney in action.


Andy has been traveling almost all summer it seems. I think I've gotten used to him being gone more than him being home that when it's around time for him to come home, I almost get nervous. Like; what will we do? How will the kids behave? Will our schedule be thrown off? I really hope at some point he won't have to travel as much. I think I'm getting "toooooo" used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment