Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Favorite Quotes This Week

Sydney praying "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord to make Kelli come out. Angels watch us through the night and keep us safe so Kelli will come out. Amen"

(she has to say two prayers, so this was after her second prayer)

Sydney: we forgot to tell God to bless my grandpa and grandma and Nona and wendys and ....
Me: okay... that's fine. All those just dont rhyme, that's why we say "and ALL whom I love..." bc that includes everyone...
Sydney: But I want God to bless them. What if he doesnt?
Me: He will...
Sydney: because theyre my family??
Me: yup
Sydney: okay then will He bless my bike?
Me: yep
Sydney: woooooow.... He blesses everything huh.
Me: yep
Sydney: I'm so blessed


Scene: driving away from my Mom's house....

Sydney: Noooo... . I wanna stay and play with MeMaw
Me: They aren't home right now sweetie, we're just picking up Daddy's truck
Sydney: well we could wait there for them to come home and then I can play with MeMaw
Me: no honey, we are going to drive up to the lake....
Sydney: well *I* am prepared to stay at memaw's and wait so I can play!


scene: at Jenny's birthday party, I offer to help tie her scarf again...

Me: here, your scarf is coming off...
Sydney: no thanks... that isnt necassary.

1 comment: