Friday, June 19, 2009

HI


Sydney is on day 2 of her virus, which just happens to be a cold, but she's been running a very high fever, so she's staying at MeMaw's so little Kell doesnt get it. Meanwhile, my energy is dwindling so I'm not doing as much house work, but I guess its for the best as I've run out of pain meds and am feeling a bit sore. The pain is a reminder to take it slow, I suppose. I still went out for a walk but am not doing much else. I'm down 26lbs already, with 29 to go. I know the momentum in weight loss will slow down a little so I'm ready to work hard and get this junk off! I am browsing online stores like Victoria's Secret, wishfully dreaming of the day I can order something from there in confidence.

2 comments:

  1. she looks a lot like sydney in these pictures i think. But again, different in her own way, too!
    Love the HI papi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just relooking at these. Thats totally a sydney mouth in the 2nd pic.

    ReplyDelete