Thursday, December 30, 2010

Overcast with a chance of fun...

I took Sydney to the San Marcos Children's Park today. It's such a cute playscape. It looks like a giant treehouse and has so many steps, secret passages, bridges, stairs, cubby holes and rooms. It's really neat, especially for someone with Sydney's imagination. So we played for a while until she found a friend. Our first mission was to find the missing piece to the bell tower and save the town. (where does she get this stuff?). But our mission was abruptly halted when she saw her friend Kate. Oh well, I didn't mind sitting for a while.

Ah, this is where I had to hide the town key from the bad guys ... and bravely slide down the time warp. She met me on the other side.

See? all safe. I have the key.

On to find the missing piece!

Later we stopped for a drink and prescriptions and Syd did some acrobatics on the way out.
A day in the life! Sure beats being in class all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment