Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I don't wanna go back to school!

Got up this morning, and had a nice and slow morning with the girls. Didn't rush Kelli to school. We just hung out and played. I had my coffee and we watched some toons. I did some chores while the girls played together. Then we all got ready for school and I dropped Kelli off and had about an hour to spare before Sydney's school started so we scampered off to the city to try Sandra Bullocks little place on 6th called Walton's Fancy & Staple. It's a sandwhich/coffee/flower/gift shop. It was really cute. Syd got this little eggnog muffin and I got a latte.
No celebrity sightings. But she is often spotted there with her son Louie.

They had just put some fresh flowers on the table for us and Syd wanted to take a picture with them and send them to Jenny bc she is her "flower girl".

After dropping off Syd, I went over to the gym to change and do my 10 mile run. I noticed something funny.
The owner of Shipley's Donuts was evidently working out (must be a new years resolution).
But they definitely want to keep the marketing up to other gym customers (who are trying to work on their resolutions, I'm sure).

I was just curious.
Now I know.
Fits like a gloooooooove.

Kristina and I went to get pedicures. The 'work' was so/so.
The experience was really fun though. Not that I'd pay that much for this every week or month etc, but the women who worked on us were a lot of fun and we had free pomegranate mimosas and massages and fun conversation for 2 hours.

After putting Kelli to bed Sydney and I painted.
She actually requested (very seriously) that I call a museum and see if they'd like to borrow it so people can look at it, but to make sure we get it back. She mentioned we could make "arsty copies" incase someone wants to buy it. Guess those extra after school art camps are paying off.

No comments:

Post a Comment