Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just me & Kel

Still having a Mom-Kelli week, hanging out doing Mom & Kelli things. She is loving all the attention! I can tell. But now and then she will whine a little whine "su-ssy?" for her sister.

we ran errands (and I forgot how much easier it is with just one! I usually have to find a time to go without either, or when Kelli is napping etc. Always a strategy!) and she was a champ! We ducked in a kids store to look around (playlegos) but she was more interested in trying on sunglasses and shoes.

The school accidentally gave her real milk today.
Can you tell?
LOOK at that belly!!!
I used the gift cards from Mona to get new throw pillows (ours have holes and stains in them, and we've had them since before we got married). Well the gift card didn't work but our pillows arrived. Oh well. I won't bother Mona with that but we got nice pillows out of the idea.

We had met my parents at the Cracker Barrel for brunch after church on Sunday and Kelli picked out this little baby doll (her size) and would NOT put it down. It was $3 so I got it for her and we took it back to the table and she kept 'feeding' it everything from our plate. They've been inseparable since! She's a good mommy!

Same drill. Before bed we change, read books, play little people, and then she has to get all her blankies and cuddle and roll around on the white rug in her room!

Night night!

Morning!

I tried to get her downstairs for breakfast but she was searching for Sydney and got distracted by the playroom.


We got a COLLLLLLLD FRONT here, it was 37 when we left in the morning.

Our little friend who visited us last night. This kitten was SO loud, it had to have woken up the neighbors. Sheesh, I couldn't believe how loud it was. Sounded like a woman giving birth to quads. It'd dart in the house, grab a piece of turkey then dart right back out. Couldn't tell if it was a stray or belonged to someone. So I just left a bowl out there and opened the garage a little for it to come in. It was FREEEZING outside and the thing was shivering.

No comments:

Post a Comment