Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Monkeys

The joys of sisterhood. Around the time we begin getting ready for bed, the girls like to throw me a curveball and instead of getting their pajamas on or doing as I ask like laying down to change a diaper or brush their teeth etc, they just giggle at each other like in secret code "it's time". Then begin rolling around the white carpet in Kelli's room laughing and giggling for NO reason and at NOTHING whatsoever, just to spite me.
They think its hilarious.


Awww, we love bonding over our mother's frustration. Isn't this adorable?

I finally separate my little angels but it doesn't appear that they are getting ready for bed, does it?

nope.

ahhh. Finally. bathed and reading a book.
(this looks peaceful, but she screamed the entire time)




The next day we took the girls to church, then afterwards had brunch and walked around a park/shopping center. I gave Kelli a health bar to hold her over but the stinker figured out she could just lick the chocolate off instead of eating it.
She used to actually EAT it.
She was a mess. Andy had thought she dug out a poop from her diaper and freaked out at first.

Sydney found a little pond and off course, had to make a wish.
She is concentrating VERY hard on this wish.

Kelli is always interested in water as well.
(as long as it isnt' a bath)

She made a wish!
(tonevertakeanotherbathagain)


My new years resolution: to do 30 pull ups.
I bought the door bar to help me practice at home. So far, I'm up to 4 pull ups.


No comments:

Post a Comment