Friday, March 11, 2011

Day Out with Sydney

Sydney had a croup-like cough (most likely allergy-induced... welcome March!) so I kept her home from school and on her nebulizer and Adavair inhaler. She wasn't sick-sick, but definitely would have been a major distraction at school. Literally coughing non-stop. So we made a mom-Syd day of it at least. Which I was excited about because we haven't had one of those in a while! We set out on our day... and as I was backing out of the driveway I turned back to see this. She even turned on the seat headrest video for her baby as well as hers. They each got to watch their own movie. The important thing is that everyone was safely buckled. Checked that off and drove away.

We arrived at Austin's landmark mini-golf; Peter Pan Golf! Sydney has been here on a date with Daddy, so she happily showed me around.

Great form.
But she still cheats.

We had some time before I had to meet my trainer at the studio so we walked down to the water and fed the ducks. Then she picked out some seashells for Mr. Marshall's wife (she assumed he had a wife; and he does). (1) Not sure why Town Lake has sea shells?? (2) No idea why she wanted to give my trainer's wife sea shells (both of whom she's never met).
Anyway.

Ducks enjoyed the last crumbs of my favorite rice cakes.

Syd decided to take some pictures while I worked out with Marshall.

If she were on facebook, she'd be a self portrait pro. Not even a duck face or above the head shot. Good one!

Saw that we got Kelli's water table (which is technically for the lake house) when we got home and I decided to put it together and see how she liked it... off course Sydney was stoked about this. Ever since Kelli came along, she suddenly has a favor for baby toys. As you can see, Kelli LOVED it. Which you could hear the squealing and laughing in this photo.

As evening approached, the wind turned up and Kelli started to shake and say "coooolll-" so we put a pause to the water play until next time. I think blue lips are an indicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment