Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Day in Napa

1st: had to say goodbye to this little bugger. Aint he cute?
Jeannine had a tough time too.
ha!

A cool road (in Davis) for which I made Jeannine drive really slow so I could take a picture of it.

Hills.
That were green.
Color me impressed. They were all picture-worthy to me.


Looking outside of our condo at the hotel. Unimpressed with the rainy weather.

J9 had to study the hotel information book.

We decided to take it easy the 1st night and have dinner at the hotel.

We had some of the best wine that night, and it wasn't even from Napa or Sonoma.

Ewps.
I spill.

We got a little silly.
Not sure if we were drunk on wine or drunk on zero children tugging on our legs, arms and brains.

I made a fire.
And I was really proud of it.

Then we watched this. For a really long time. And laughed a lot.
We decided to spend our evening and almost the remainder of our trip trying to fill our conversations with as much of the 'hip' stuff 'kids' are saying these days such as "winning", "thats what she said", "fail" and so on. Our mission was to have a lot of intellectual conversation and just flavor it up.

I liked falling asleep... kind of... whenever I wanted. Staring at a fire.


Jeannine called me "Tootenheimer" because I was had been contaminated (AGAIN!!) with gluten at the airport... and well... she was experiencing the effects!

No comments:

Post a Comment