Monday, March 7, 2011

Pre Wedding Fixins

the flower girl got some big h'ar treatment at the salon (thanks to the photographer!). She wasn't a very patient client though. Too interested in her seek & find book.


In our private room at the club, Doug's daughter & grandson came to take a peek and he was fast asleep. It was so adorable. I couldn't help but (stalk) take a picture of him!

Sydney had to make TWO big entrances once she got her dress on.
She made sure everyone noticed her and said their "oooohs" and "aaaah"s!!

Incase you could not guess already: here we have the mother of the bride and the Godmother of the bride.
Incase you didn't know already, they have just seen the bride in her dress for the first time.
#kleenex


showtime!

I wish I could tell you what's going on here but I have no idea. My camera was losing battery so I frantically began taking pictures of everything at one point.

Erik & Carrie!

The cake.
Since I couldn't actually eat the cake, I tasted the frosting.
Maybe I've been out of commission from sweets for too long. But MAN that frosting was high on the sugar. Whheeeewy!

Jenny & Doug's first dance. Forgot the name of the song but it was a country song he picked out (so cute!) and something to do with wearing slippers to bed and not being able to cook or ... I don't know. Loving her the way she is... I think that was the jist (of every country song).

Sydney saw them dancing and I couldn't hold the child back.

My last photo before my camera died. This is Aunty Carolyn & Uncle Tom from Chicago. They've been together since they were like 12 or something.
So... about 12 years.
#winkwink

No comments:

Post a Comment