Friday, March 19, 2010

Ghosts from Ponies Past

I got Sydney a new projector story (finally, she's been watching the same one for two years) for her Bedtime StoryReader (if you don't have one, it's really cool!)
http://www.amazon.com/Storytime-Theater-Winnie-Pooh-Story/dp/B000SOZ69S/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1269012547&sr=1-4
she watches a story after we read her one sometimes.

...and follows along in the book.

My mom and dad are putting their house on the market again and are cleaning out the garage. The found my old ponies and brought them over for Sydney to play with. She was extremely excited, but they didn't look like HER ponies. I told her they were her ponies' grandmas, haha!


I love Kelli in this picture.
"You nerds. Ponies are lame. You gotta be down with the exersaucer. Too bad they don't know that the cool kids play in the exersaucer. Oh well"

This pony even has the face of an abused animal. Like she lost her tail for not singing the correct chorus to that annoying My Little Pony anthem. Look at her. "I promise I won't sing louder than Sweetie Belle again, promise! Please don't brand another bow on my butt, I'll do better!"

1 comment:

  1. Sydney must have been in HEAVEN with all the new ponies!! i know Linds would have been!
    Good luck to your mom and dad with selling their house!
    The projector looks sooo cool!!

    ReplyDelete