Friday, March 12, 2010

I love the Spring!!!!

We packed a picnic and went to Buda City Park to meet our friends, rode bikes and played on the playscape. Then Sydney showed everyone what you do when you wear white clothes.

I really REALLY don't get how she continues to make a peanut butter and jelly to most messy meal on the planet. This is still messier than spaghetti.

Kelli could not stand watching all the big kids run around anymore. I couldn't contain her in the stroller or even just holding her. She was climbing up my stomach until she was ON MY HEAD, then trying to bend down until she was bent backwards. She wouldn't stop. so I put her down.
Happiness.

YOU CAN'T STOP ME NOW!

How is it grass is appealing? She will put this in her mouth and be like "hmm... this is neat", but carrots? Not so much. Babies are really weird.

Rough texture. A bit tangy, but I like the leftover dew still moisturizing the inside of the leaf as I break it open with my two teeth... I give it 1.5 thumbs up.



That was crap. Who prepared this?!

What else do we have here?

So much to choose from....

Meanwhile, Sydney pulled her charms on Christina and got a push. And was using all her good manners to complain how she wasn't going high enough.




Then we had to drag these poor kids over to the Buda Soda Fountain for a treat. Sydney is good for a couple weeks now!


They all saw a train coming and yelled in sync "CHOOO CHOOOO!!! CHOOOO CHOOO CHOO CHOO CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" for the entire 6 minutes that the train took to pass by.
You couldn't even hear the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment