Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sydney loves ice cream, Kelli loves mac & cheese

We went to run some errands on Wednesday. I am in search of at least one nice outfit for Vegas, but so far, I hate the way I look in everything and am pretty self loathing. I don't deserve clothes. So instead, the girls got a few items in the way of Spring apparel. Sydney, pictured above, is telling me how she feels about running errands... and how good girls get ice cream... and how she's been a good girl.
Subtle.

Then she found a rock. And I told her we had to get going, so she said "sorry rock. we have to go" then the rock wasn't talking to her so she said it "must be deceased" and buried it.

the "deceased" rock.

Sydney eventually got a tiny cup with chocolate ice cream.
(andgummybears&sprinkles)
And she felt like sharing a taste with Kelli. Who, at first, was not a fan of the coldness. But when it melted and she actually tasted it...

She began crying and hitting me ... as though that'd get her more.
So I filled her bottle up with water and gave it to her. And she drank it, but with a dirty look on her face like "this sucks".

As her sister got chocolate all over her face.
Every time. Even for a tiny cup with barely a full scoop in there... gotta have sprinkles and gummy bears on top.


Not impressed.

The start of a very good friendship.
Kelli's first shot at macaroni.

hmmm....

what? what is this goodness?

I gotta check this out and plug it into my photogenic memory so that if I see it again I can cry and hit my Mommy until she gives it to me!

By this time, she was SLURPING it off her fingers.


She ate 1/2 of the cup. Though, about 1/4th of that got on her and the chair, still impressive!

1 comment: