Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Two Angels!

I had a bowl of chicken & rice sitting on the table and Kelli kept pointing and asking for some. I was going to put her in her chair and have her eat properly but had to go to the restroom first. I came out of the bathroom to see that Kelli didn't want to wait that long.

Thank God for Hebrews National hot dogs, otherwise this kid would be outta luck! She's been craving hot dogs like you wouldn't believe but honestly they are nothing but mechanically seperated meat with fillers and disgusting crap so I prefer they don't eat them. Unless it's Hebrews National brand; which are very good!

I found them giggling and playing "forts" on the guest bed. I love to hear them playing together, it's so so cute.

Can I PLEASE freeze time?

Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment