Thursday, February 17, 2011

Should I be doing something else?

This morning Sydney wanted to count all her money. She had $26 in quarters. Memaw asked where she got the shiny gold coin and Sydney said "oh thats probably from Mikey. He's a pirate"

Somehow a search for a lid to my caserole dish turned into an hour cleaning out every kitchen cupboard. But in the end, I felt so copasetic standing in my cooking quarters. The harmony that met my soul each time I opened a cabinet and could see EVERYTHING inside it. aaaaaaah. By the way, I think I put about 52 lids in the recycle bin that apparently went on top of nothing. We just like lids I guess.

We also like to collect cups with cracks in them, bottles without lids and a whole lotta STUFF.

My vitamins. I felt it was document-worthy. A morning dose and an evening dose. I won't lie, they are not 'cheap' vitamins, but they make a big difference in how I feel and have greatly improved my energy and fibromyalgia pain management. And they are such a better alternative to several combined prescription drugs with nasty side effects. So I choke them down.

3 comments:

  1. oh we soooo need that plate organizer thing. Where. target?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you're doing the marine marathon now, not Shi-cag-o?

    for some reason im signed in on my work account. sorry. this is J to the 9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good heavens, lady, how do you choke down those horse pills? Blah, I couldn't do it, but I'm really glad they help you feel better! I love all the character dishes and cups, haha. Looks familiar. :D

    ReplyDelete