Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rehearsal Dinner @ Rudy's

We had the rehearsal dinner at Rudy's (another famous BBQ place here in Austin).
Felt like I was betraying The Salt Lick.
Love this picture. It looks like Carolyn is yelling at Allen.
But, maybe she is. Haha!

My sister Wendy, Andy, Wendy's husband Chris and the back of my cousin Tanya's head.
=)

cousin Alan is never without a video camera. It's just part of his arm, actually.

The Kansas clan. Good friends of my parents. They hadn't seen me since I was about 7 years old! Trippy.

The happy couple!

Alan & Tanya from Chicago. Love them! Such a fun group. Always makes me wish we lived closer. They are a blast.

I went to get a photo of Mom & Dad and he handed me their trash.
#numberonechild

Doug's grandson Sammy! Isn't he adorable! It was coincidentally his 1st birthday on the night of the rehearsal dinner as well, so we celebrated both at the same time. He is SO cute. I think Doug's daughter Jessica thought I was stalking her. I just couldn't stop oogling and squishing his cheeks. And he was SO good.

Cake? Did someone say cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment