Saturday, September 24, 2011

Days Like These!

Well. It was a Friday. You know what that means! Gymnastics and storytime! One of Kelli's favorite days. We had to leave her gymnastics early, however, because she pushed a friend. (I didn't want to rain on that little girl's parade but that *is* Kelli's balance beam)

Soooooo, that was fun. Short lived. But fun.
We were early (so I thought) for storytime so we took a nature walk around that shopping center and came across this bridge I had our photo taken on 2 years prior (almost to the day!).
It's the season of giving thanks, so I reminisced and thanked God for all my blessings! Starting with that one right there.
(which took me right into being thankful, also, for patience)


Well I had the Friday time confused with the Wednesday time and we were there too LATE rather than early. Soon as Kelli sees the building she begins screeching "tori-time!!! tori-time!!! mama I find tori-time!!!"

We made the best of it. Did you think I'd pull Kelli out of there after she saw it?
We got to the kids section and she said "is nobody here! no one here! noooooo friends. aww!"
she then sneezed 3x in a row and said "bess you Kewi"


I gotta take a lot of self-portraits in order to prove I'm their Mom.


After Sydney got home from her first golf lesson, she happily played with her little sister in the backyard burying acorns and watering the herbs. Then they picked some "special" plants and made a bouquet for me.

Honestly folks... I have to say that this is a well thought-out and creatively designed bouquet!

After Kelli went to bed Sydney and I began our Halloween crafts I had been promising her. She wanted to do it outside because (1) "it's the perfect environment for painting" and (2) "we might see bats!"

No comments:

Post a Comment