Monday, July 6, 2009

Harper Dienna turns 3

Sydney's first time playing "hot potato". She got 2nd place and managed to weasle a prize anyway. Molly is so understanding!

Ewps. Forgot her swimsuit. Im so lazy I didnt go walk two houses away to get her a suit, so I just said she could play in her panties. I'm an awesome mother.

water balloons.... remind me to never do this at my house!

she tried so hard to smack someone but her aim is off by about... 10 yards. each time. but she had fun. she had no idea you could put water in balloons! notice in the background all the tiny black pieces in the grass? Those are the broken water balloons.... about 1,000 of them... that had to be picked up... in the 107* heat.

Kristina gladly took Kelli off my hands for a bit. It was nice... I got to do stuff with two hands for a while. I was so confused. Do I go to the bathroom first? Eat? Make a drink? Go play with Sydney? Help Molly clean up a little? Oh the choices you get with two hands!
ps. She's due in late January. I'm guessing it's a girl!

After everyone left, Sydney & Harper got their dance on to Lady GaGa's "Poker Face".... it was incredibly cute, but they were doing some pretty questionable dance moves. No clue who taught them to do what they did with their booties. Riley joined in as well, and I must say, for a 4yo, she has got some wicked moves!

Harper kept his eyes closed for the grande finale present... they brought the bike in and said "you can open your eyes now!" and so he did... and the look on his face seriously made me cry. I'm not joking. I cried. It was SO sweet. See me in the background? I'm crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment