Saturday, July 18, 2009

Smiles brought to you by the Letter B

Kelli has been giving us smiles for about 2 weeks, but the past few days she will really react to you soon as you make eye contact or tickle her cheeks. I absolutely MELT. I could just gobble her up, I want to EXPLODE from her cuteness. She is also "talking" more with words like "oooooh" and "nnng-ooo". I was giving her face time the other day saying the usual "hey baby girl. whatcha doin? You gonna say hi? hmm? can you say hi?" and Sydney ROLLED HER EYES and said "babies can't talk mom. ugh"

working on our letter B this past week, thanks to a playdate we had at my friend Jen's house.

Sydney's door of "honor". We have projects that she is most proud of stemming back over a year here. Dont know what I'll do in 4+ years. I'll have to cover it with a long sheet of paper and start over on top of it. Too sad to take things down.

Look who finally joined the world of Bjorn lovers!

I really love this picture of her. Her fav sunglasses and a wound from a battle between her and a trash can.

peace yo.

cant tell if she's waving hello or saying "I got this lady wrapped around my finger hahahaha"

Our letter B playdate at my friend Jen's house. Jen bought a CD off Ebay from a teacher who uploaded ALL of her class curiculum and so she decided to make print-offs and host learning playdates at her house, which was awesome. Sydney has been enjoying her Letter B packet all week.

Kelli took her first nap in the crib and did great, so I stayed in my office down the hall and studied. I have two tests coming up. Hopefully she'll nap in her crib a few more times this coming week and I'll get a a few good grades!

No comments:

Post a Comment