Friday, July 3, 2009

Spells, Sumo Wrestlers, and a whale in our living room?

Andy was enjoying being a girl... I mean, laying out by the pool today. So much, he drifted off and didn't hear Sydney calling for him to come play with her. She became utterly concerned and checked on him. Turns out that witch (seriously... that witch again) cast a "freeze" spell on Daddy, which is OBVIOUSLY why he wasn't answering her. So she got her fork, I mean wand, and UNcast the spell on him. I mean, duh. She's so smart.

I put Kelli's feet in the water to see if she liked it.
A: no

Hoyyyyyy-YAH!
my little sumo wrestler.

took him an hour to blow this up by mouth.
(then later Sydney refused to ride it!!!! haha!)

Meltdown: isle 4!
Good thing I thought to bring a bottle along to all of our errands yesterday. She took it like a pro, and was very pleased by our prompt attention to her demands.

No comments:

Post a Comment