Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our First Date after having the baby...

brought the girls to MeMaw's house... Sydney immediately wanted to prepare her tea (aka hot chocolate) for her tea party with MeMaw. And yes, this IS how you drink chocolate milk!!! With a spoon!!! I have always done that and no, I didn't teach Sydney this!! Some things are just in the genes.


MeMaw found her some puzzles for $1... so we left rest assured Sydney would be busy for a while.

After a few glasses of Canto Felice at Mandola (they were out of my Sangiovase!!!!) and an "okay" meal (we are counting every calorie, so basically anything we get at a restaurant isn't too 'special' lol... I had chicken rotisseri with cucumber salad and a side order of zucchini/mushrooms and red peppers. meh)... we took a drive around the hill country with the top down. LOVELY.

This is desperation. THIS is how I get myself in photos. Sad.

dates are fun.

we wound up at Nutty Brown, heard some music, and decided to go inside and have a drink.

Sydney's favorite parrot, Cheeto. I called to check in and Sydney got on the phone so I let her and Cheeto talk to eachother. It. was. hilarious. He actually responded to her through the phone (on speaker). HILARIOUS.

This band (Gary Lee Cox Band) was pretty good.

All our fellow Austinites being Austinites. Love this town.

On our way to pick up the girls.


9pm, and on our way home to go to bed... and her work is never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment