Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Let's Catch Up: Week 4

Andy swears that Kelli doesn't look like him, but I haven't come across ONE admirer that hasn't told me "oh my gosh, she looks JUST like Andy". I swear, she has all of his features, except maybe my lips and nose.

Daddy had an early game on Saturday evening, so we all went to cheer him on! He scored the first goal! Andy Sydney made sure everyone on the bleachers knew who her Daddy was.

practicing her throw-ins

my coach would have said "WHY ARE YOU WALKING!?"

Kelli and Syd having some QT

Our neighbors came over and we did crafts together. I got this thing at HEB that does homemade bouncey balls. It was kinda neat, but the kids LOVED it. They came out really cool and actually did bounce a little.

Kelli had her first playdate at Jungle Java... and Syd was proud to show of her little sister to all her friends.

Finally a picture of me and Kelli... hadnt had one since the hospital, and yes, I had to ASK Andy to take a picture. Man I wish he'd spot kodak moments and be more proactive with the camera, then maybe I'd be in a few photos!!! =)

2 comments:

  1. i have to ask aaron too. and i get a big SIGH and "OKAAAY."
    maybe its a guy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With you as well, I have to ask to have a pic taken so I can actually be in a few with my girls. You look great Sara. Such a happy photo of you and your baby girl.

    ReplyDelete