Monday, July 6, 2009

Independence Day 2009

I have the SAME photo of Andy and Sydney like this!!!

went to my sister's up in Leander again for a fireworks show and BBQ. Sydney, off course, stayed in the pool the entire time, except for when cake was served... off course.

Sydney & Kelli had matching dresses and I even coordinated with them and didn't get ONE photo! I was so upset.

just before the fireworks show. it was still hotter than "H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" outside, even after the sun went down. It was so humid. I was trying to pass Kelli off to anyone who'd take her bc holding a baby in that weather brings the degrees up at least 10 notches! In the end, I spent most of the time inside with Kelli and missed the fireworks... and Sydney wasn't as impressed this year because she was too busy showing everyone how she can go all the way under water without crying.

1 comment:

  1. you should post the other picture side by side!
    bummed you didnt get matching pics, that woulda been cute!

    ReplyDelete