Wednesday, August 19, 2009

10 weeks & Rollin'

She adores her sparkly star. I think because it has a happy face on it? I dont know. Kelli seems to smile every time she opens her eyes. She's a happy little boo.

... who has now figured out how to roll from her back to side... then from her side to her tummy. Heaven help us.

Is it too early to wash her hands? What do I wash them with? She likes to suck her fingers all the time and that bothers me. I'm always taking them out and popping the pacifier in. Which is the lesser of evils?

Back to her side again. I got to get video of her going to her tummy. It reminds me of when I was pregnant. She swings her leg until she gets enough momentum and eventually rolls her body over. It's like watching an 8mo pregnant Sara try and get out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment