Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gymnastics

On Mondays they have an open play at Olympic Hills here in Buda that I sometimes take Sydney to, and should more often, as she loves it.

If I didn't have Kelli in the sling with me, I'd be jumping in there with her. It's a great workout to get OUT of that foam pit, have you tried??

My friend Linda was there with her daughter Ryah. Linda is the sling-master and helped me with mine, and I now know like 3 new ways to hold kelli in it. it's awesome.

Syd got braver and went off of higher jumps. I really wished Kelli wasn't in the sling so I could go! I'm a Peter Pan at heart sometimes at these playdates and before Kelli was born I would jump through the fountains with her, run on the trampoline track after her, jump into the foam pits, climb on the monkey bars (which is alot harder than I remember it being when I was 5)...

No comments:

Post a Comment