Thursday, August 6, 2009

Big Girl Days

Sydney now takes her breakfast, on most days, up in her playroom while she watches her show. I feel like she looks so big in this picture. The way she is sitting, eating her rice crispies and banana. And she doesnt watch Backyardigans anymore, it's stuff like Fineus & Ferb (spelling???) with the occassional PBS shows. The other night I caught her watching this cartoon called "6TEEN" about the life of teenagers working at the mall!!!!

I must take another look around to admire our handy work in organizing the once-disaster of a playroom. I got a new carpet in there to keep some stains off the one underneath. And I love how Ponyville has taken over that (what COULD BE) very cool train table!!!

4 bins of CLOTHES from ages 18mo-4T that I have to sort through.

Kelli having her morning chat with the bubbles.
I am telling you, if we put a pair of baby reading glasses on her, she would look just like her Mona (Andy's mom)

Sydney comes in the office to "work". I looooooove how she writes. I never taught her how, she just kind of picked up her own style, and I love how she holds the pen. It's such a "I'm going to be a doctor" way of holding a pen, don't you think?

The humidity has taken a toll on her asthma, so we've been vigilent on the nebulizer, which is making her a crazy horse (hyper). I know it confuses her and she has no clue WHY she is so hyper and crazy, therefore she has no idea why MOMMY is crazy, so I really have to keep it cool and understand. My poor kid.

Quick stop to Wally-World, and I pulled a redneck move. Syd was hungry so I plopped her in the basket with some chicken nuggets and fruit and said "dont move until we're back in the car". But it worked, we were in and OUT of there within 5 minutes!!! Man, it's alot of work to get two kids in and out of the car for ONE bag of frozen tator tots!

1 comment:

  1. best picture Ever on the desk! Love it!


    i so wish we had a playroom. That would be so nice.

    ReplyDelete