Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Saturday Family Mall Trip

It's been unGodly hot, and we didn't want to be lazy inside all day so we ventured out to the mall with the kids to let Syd ride some rides and run around. I dont know why Andy happily agreed, when he about passed out after being there ONE HOUR and said "I'm just about done here, I am beat". Wow. God help him if anything ever happens to me.

Syd was happy to help feed Kelli a bottle that I pumped on the way up there. Really, this makes me realize, there is never a time I am not just MOTIONLESS. Even when I'm the passenger in a car, I can't just sit there!

Sydney rode the magic mushroom spaceship to the moon. No comment.

LITERALLY passed out mid-sentence. She was like this for a good 10 miles and I thought she was awake and writing her letters, I yelled back at her to play a joke and she didn't budge, took a closer look and notice her eyes were closed. I checked for a pulse. She was alive.


Kelli was being a bit more fussy until I put on her baby einstein video, then she seemed more content, however, she didn't watch it... she just listened. Then she wanted her Piglet to sing to her. Then she wanted Paul Simon. I spent the entire 45 minute drive stationed on my knees facing backwards, reaching towards one of the kids. No wonder I am always sore!

No comments:

Post a Comment