Friday, August 7, 2009

Aubrey & Beck's Birthday Party

a birthday party outdoors for 3 hours the day after I spent 11 hours at an amusement park. just what I was thinking; I'm a genius.

She doesn't miss a beat. Apparently, she slept pretty well... I gather. I spent as much time as possible underneath the pavillion in the shade. But she looked pretty cute, as usual, jumping through water.

The birthday girl. A diva all the way through.

We explained to the kids that we cant eat the cupcakes until we sing happy birthday, and in sync they all began singing happy birthday THAT SECOND haha!!! We didn't have to prompt anybody.

can you tell that it is the hottest month in Texas HISTORY?


chocolate fingers in 105* heat. it's the best. Happy Birthday Aubrey & Beck!

No comments:

Post a Comment