Friday, August 7, 2009

Cafe Monet

After 3 hours of outdoor heat, we ducked inside Cafe Monet to make some Grandparents Day presents. (I forget if its August or September, but I got something in the email reminding me about it, so either way... I'm prepared for it now). This place is a bit overpriced, but I have a creative genius for a daughter and the experience is alot of fun, so I'm willing to overlook the price tag once... a year. Seriously... $22 for a coffee mug??? Really?

she draws her "outline" in pencil first.

paints the background, and then begins.

I dont know where she got the idea, but she began dipping the bottom of her paint brush in paint and then dotting it on her piece to make perfect polka dots. I thought that was pretty creative.

chocolate pudding. need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment