Sunday, August 2, 2009

Shopping We a -go-go

Friday we went for an excursion to Southpark Meadows to run some errands. Had to get a birthday present for a boy we do not know, but are going to his party. I think...thought...then Sydney got sick. So I have a 4yo boy birthday present sitting in the laundry room waiting to be used for the next boy in her class who invites us to a party. There is usually one every weekend! Anyway, we had several places to go as Sydney has outgrown everything 3T for sure and 4T is "iffy" since she is now 42 inches... and Mommy is currently shrinking as well. Off we went. Kelli found a toy she LOVED. pretty cute. She reacted strongly to this musical thing.

Met my mom and brother at Waterloo for lunch and Sydney ran over to make some friends at the game center. She was convinced she could show the bigger kids how to drive.

me and my bro

No comments:

Post a Comment