Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Playdate with Carrie & Josh & Evan

On our way to a playdate with Carrie & Josh & Evan, I stopped at my old haunt David's Natural Market. They have the largest supply of gluten free foods on the east coast. I was in HEAVEN! I stocked up on some yummy stuff I can't find in Austin. But I'm sure it'll be gone by the time we leave! I love this pasture next to the market.

These are the trees on Northview, the street you turn on to go into my old neighborhood. LOVE.

Got to Allen Pond Park. LOOOK HOW TALL JOSH IS!!!! They were all so cute.

The last time we were here was exactly 2 years ago almost to the day. It made me so teary-eyed picturing little Sydney feeding the ducks here just before we moved to Texas.

Carrie and her boys.

Syd on her swing!


She is twice the size she was the last time she went down that slide. WHY am I so nostalgic. It's only been two years!! SHEESH!

No comments:

Post a Comment