Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sometimes a girl likes to brag (gloat/praise God/shout from the rooftops!)

1. We are SO blessed. Andy took a life long dream and made it happen for our family. We now have a gorgeous weekend home on the lake where our family can grow closer and make memories.

2. I have THIS amazing kid. And I know every mother says their child is the best. But Sydney truly touches each person she encounters in a special way, and I'm so proud of her. She is so unique and precious. She really is the most quotable kid I know and not because she is mine. Some people gauge a family's success by how the parents stand, but for us, WE are the lucky ones. SHE is the gauge for our success.

3. I have the greatest FAMILY. I mean, sisters/brother/inlaws/ you name it. I can't say a bad thing about my family, I'm really lucky! Some people really have some serious issues in their families that make their life very hard. But for me, I am blessed with overall good health and good relationships. Each person in our family is a testimony to our kids of just how to be! And I love that. Especially my mom, who is such a huge help to me when I need her. When I need to study, or when I'm sick, Andy is out of town... or just anything. I hope I am that selfless with my girls some day and they can rely on me just as much as I do my mom. BRAG BRAG BRAG I have the best mom!

4. Check out my seksi husband! He's awesome!! You wont find a harder working man (maybe other than his partner Jim) who can be as successful in business yet just as successful in family as him. Sure he gets frustrated and we both get tired, but I struck gold with this one. And I'll tell you, starting out as a fresh couple, and looking back, I would think there is just no way. But now I know why you work hard in a marraige, why you pray, because in the end love truly IS patient and you find that out. Andy is the most amazing, hard working, loving, adoring, man on the planet. BRAG BRAG BRAG I Have the best husband!

5. I have THE cutest baby ever on earth. LOOK at her. I could just die sometimes because my heart feels like it will explode.

6. seriously. LOOK at her.

7. I know it seems I have too much time on my hands here, and no one else to take the picture. But I noticed this morning my frame was a little smaller. So Thank you pig flu (and thank you sorry excuse for an immune system for giving me the flu TWO TIMES in ONE month) because I am now back to pre pregnancy weight)

4. check out that six pack! (not. havent even attempted one sit up yet, but I will work on it) I am skinny again... in that "flab hangs over her underpants" kind of way.



3 comments:

  1. guess i'll have to get the flu next spring to do your weight-loss magic!! LOL

    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara,
    How sweet! You look great! Such a great feeling to be able to wear your clothes again. You lucked out with not getting stretch marks. Bella stretched my belly button beyone repair so I may be skinny again but will never show my belly again! Much love, Sara

    ReplyDelete