Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Reunited with the Witters!


some of the trees outside of our hotel/andy's office park.

we drove out to Gaithersburg (the beltway was much nicer to me this time) to meet Ange & Trace! We got there before they did and off course Sydney wasted the duck food immediately. (well... they were hungry)

(and friendly)

"Quack!" this duck was desperate. We were out of bread and she was about to jump into the stroller and drig around Kelli. "How about you kid? YOU got anything? HM?"

So off to Target for more duck food. (yes! a TWO STORY Target!!! isn't it dreamy!!??)

Apparently I missed two calls from Ange while chasing Sydney around in here. We turned a corner and I saw a familiar face and OH. MY. GAWWWD. Down the isle come little Trace with a rose for Sydney. It was like they never missed a beat. Sydney talked "yak yak yak yak" and Trace stared at her like "what's wrong with her mommy"... and after the initial warm-up... they were best friends again. Nothing's changed.

I have NEVER seen Sydney behave this way around any of her friends before. Off course she idolizes and adores the Dienna kids, but this was ridiculous.

They were inseperable. And Sydney even said "when I turn older we can get married, right Trace?" (and I'm thinking, lawwwwwd, don't let your father hear you talk like that... and no more Princess movies for you!)

They went to the fountain to make wishes. I told Sydney to wish for Trace to move to Texas and she said "No... I'm going to wish for us to be together again forever"

Oh I love him. Nothing has changed. I just love him.

(I think Sydney does too)


Ange fell for some of Kelli's tricks. Sucker.

Ange also fell for Sydney's tricks (begging). And they went on the "choo choo express" (what Syd called it).

The security gaurd didn't seem impressed that Ange picked him to take our picture!! HAHA!! but worth it. These two nuggets have been friends since they were bouncing in our bellies! Unbelievable.

On our way home we stopped at the outlet mall. H&M!! Got Kelli a cute outfit. Nothing jumped out at me for Syd or me or Andy. I was actually shopping for baby Stephens, but didn't find anything for him either.

Kelli found an aunt jemima hat! haha!

And Syd used her allowance money to ride the merry-go-round (twice). Then we headed back to the hotel to REEEELAX before dinner with Daddy (Little Italy in Baltimore! YUM!)

1 comment:

  1. i didnt even know H&M had outlets!
    i've never even been in a real one!
    I love that flower shirt on Kelli! Where's it from, i want one for Lindsay!
    The pictures of Trace & Syd are sooooo cute.
    The way she talks about him is dreamy...awww.

    ReplyDelete