Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wasting a little time....

Friday we had to check out of the hotel and so I packed up the car and we didn't have a whole lot to do. My friend cancelled on me for our date to the science museum and I figured that was best anyway since Sydney isnt vaccinated yet (would rather keep her outdoors as opposed to indoor, germy play areas) So we called Andy's mom, who wasn't home and then decided last minute to swing back over to Allen Pond again. I thought of calling Carrie, but it was really last minute.

We got two loaves of bread for the ducks. And it was as though they heard her get out of the car in the parking lot; all came flying and swimming promptly to our side of the pond and first sight of her pink little shirt.


Sydney tried desperately to catch some falling leaves

Pushing her on the swing. Again, I got misty-eyed thinking about pushing my little toddler in the baby swings here around the same time of year (like it was 15 years ago or something, I swear I'm so emotional)


Kelli was just gibber-jabbin' away! She always has alot to say. I think she was telling me here that she'd appreciate a clean diaper.

Please?

Me and Kelli watching Syd do peek-a-boo in the play tunnel.



Bowie Town Center



On our way to Ocean City!

No comments:

Post a Comment