Sunday, August 8, 2010

Goofin' Around

The girls & I were playing in Kelli's room for a while this afternoon. Usually I get antsy about making a mess in there, but this time I let them just go at it and we had fun in there. Sydney and I challenged each other at a toss game, which turned into who could knock the other out with this silly ball first... and a lot of giggles ensued, until Kelli caught a smack in the head.

The more pictures I took, off course, the less Kelli wanted to play with her toys and more she wanted to play with the camera. Then crying ensued.

Time to whip out the noise makers.

Apparently I wasn't in enough agony so Sydney tackled me.

This was Kelli's first real "pretend" game. She took an empty cup and a spoon and pretended to feed me (air) from the cup. She'd dip the spoon into the cup and scoop up some pretend food and then feed it to me and say "mmmm" and repeat it over and over, and she was very excited and happy about it. It was cute.

This was our celebratory dinner at the Cracker Barrel for Aunty La & Uncle Wally's 60th Anniversary. (Aunty La couldn't make it due to her hernia). I am making that face because of my eye... the day prior I was at the doctor with the entire right eye swollen shut. I thought I had pink eye but as it turned out that wasn't it. Some allergy. It hurt! Kelli lasted a good 10 minutes and then I had to take her home.

These days, Sydney begs for a bath. Which is great! Though I need to teach her how to wash her hair properly on her own. That'd be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment