Friday, August 13, 2010

Some California Pictures I forgot to upload!

This is how I was greeted at the airport!!!! So cute!

Then I met Kellan. Love at first sight!

Look at this sweet face. Seriously. I love Aidy!

I am workin' some "sleepy magic" on Kellan at the Walmart check out line!
During our many trips to several stores to fix up the guest room. It was a success!

Lindsay being super cute at Yosemite!

I am checking out the scenery.

Taking a break at a cafe outside of Yosemite Falls... I'm having some fun with this little stud.

We waited - no kidding - 18 minutes at this cross walk before they let us cross and walk to the falls. It took foreeeeeeeeeeverrrrrrrr. So I stood there and looked up a lot.

When we got up to the Falls I decided to get "in".
It was cold.

Getting in didn't take long.
Like I said.
It was cold.


Before I left, they all waved goodbye.
*tears*

No comments:

Post a Comment